-8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bag vegetable medley (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix)
- 1 loaf of french bread (Italian bread will work fine, too)
- 1 packet dry Italian dressing
1. Chop vegetables into small pieces. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
2. Using a standing or hand mixer, blend together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Italian dressing. Mix well and refrigerate, at least one hour.
3. Slice french bread. Spread cream cheese mixture on each slice and top with veggie blend. Serve immediately.