Jess and Matt came over to visit the other night and I decided to make these for the boys. Matt has a sixth sense when it comes to juice. It's his love language right now, I'm certain. So Reed set up his big step-stool and we whipped these right up!
Begin with about two cups of OJ, and add in a big, fat tablespoon of yogurt.
"They are DELICIOUS!" -TLO
I hope you love these as much as we do! I am so excited to begin cooking some rich, comfortable, beautiful autumn food soon. Whenever Cincinnati decides fall is here, we will begin! During the transition, we kick the sick! Hang in there, Momma (or Dadda)! This too shall pass- in about 10 days, give or take a day or two.
- 2 cups orange juice
-1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 heaping tablespoon strawberry yogurt
- 2-3 cups ice
- maraschino cherries (optional)
1. Add the orange juice, pineapple, yogurt, and ice to a blender. Mix well. Adjust ice to preference.
2. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
3. That's it! Now go sit down, watch Netflix, and give your little one (another) head rub. You're awesome!