Ok, ok, I'm finished. I couldn't help myself.
Drain the pasta.
Time to share, and this is the perfect recipe! We split the casserole into two smaller pans. I chose a 2 quart and an 8x8 pan. Reedie did the scooping.
Looking for some other easy, delicious weeknight dinners? Check these out:
Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Simple Pasta Salad
Melty Cheese and Chicken Wraps
-1 pound of rigatoni, cooked
- 1 (15 oz) jar of Alfredo sauce
-1 (24 oz) jar of marinara sauce
-2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
-1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
-1/4 cup Italian cheese blend
-1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1. Cook pasta. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large stockpot or sauce pan, mix alfredo sauce, marinara, 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup parmesean, italian cheese blend, and ricotta on medium heat.
3. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Add cooked pasta and mix well.
4. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish and add pasta. Cover with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup parmesean cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.