Ewww... I thought I'd gross you out right away.
2. "Please don't lick the dog."
You'll notice a common theme, here.
3. "You want honey mustard with your fish?"
I keep telling myself this "dip" thing is just a stage.
4. "Don't tell Daddy about the brownies."
Or the cookies. Or the cake. That we made at nine AM just because. Didn't I promise myself we weren't going to eat junk food today?
5. "Please don't lick me."
I swore I would never bribe. That was cute.
7. "Get out of the fish tank... and please put Nemo back."
*Trying to look mad and keep a straight face.*
8. "I can't keep my eyes open." (It was 7 pm)
That's just embarrassing.
9. "I have a booger on my shirt? Oh, that's ok. I'll wash it out later."
Actually around 12:30 today, my friend told me my shirt was inside out. I'd been in class for 4 hours, and I gave a short presentation in that time. Fantastic!
10. "Please don't lick the floor."
I can't even imagine the directions in which this list will go in the coming years. It is exciting and really terrifying! Please share your memorable moments, too!