Thanks be to God, because I was about to go stir-crazy-bananas. And so was Reed.
1. I wanted to remember this in pictures.
2. It was flippin' cold.
3. We made the best snow cream I've ever tasted, and I wanted to share!
Right before coming inside, have your kiddos scoop up 8 cups (or so) of fresh, clean snow. Emphasis on clean. Please.
Yes, Oliver. I'm talking about you.
We are going to take it to the next level!
That's typical at grandma's house.
Am I obsessive about the whole sickness thing?
Who cares! Dump the fruit right into the snow cream and stir it in.
- 8 cups of snow
- 1 cup half & half
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh fruit, chopped
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Scoop out 8 cups of snow, bring inside. Begin preparing snow cream immediately.
2. Pour 1 cup of half & half into a large bowl. Add vanilla and granulated sugar. Mix well.
3. Add the snow to the mixture and stir.
4. Add the fresh fruit and stir. Top with sprinkles. Enjoy!